Has anyone ever used Snugmug?

Posted by pri cri On 0 comments

Has anyone ever used Snugmug?
I am considering using Snugmug to share my images along with being able to sell them. I am looking for feedback if anyone has used it before and if so what did you like or not like with the website?

I primarily want to be able to start selling my images and am trying to find the best website out there, but am limited with cash for a membership.

Lisa

It was a year ago, but what I remember there were limitations of filesize and file type. And you're which a bunch of non professional photographers. The last is not the worst of course and may be the other items are better now.
Photoshelter is a basic database site. There are things with them too, but they are listening and working to get the site better and better. The SEO is very good, but they don't sell images. You must sell your own images. Its not an agency. But my customers love the site, they can get their images every time of the day/week. But thats the same as with SMUGMUG. I thought that Smugmug is more a print vendor as a high res image vendor. With PS you can sell prints too, in more countries in the world


Try SmugMug.. I don't shoot a lot of stock - am mainly a corporate shooter...
its what I use and my corporate clients love it.

15 days free anyways.. but use this code to get more off if you join:
I just sold $350 off an event & had no idea they were going to order that much! Not bad for 45 minutes of shooting and almost no backend time. I just love them.
have fun...
we hope Has anyone ever used Snugmug? are solution for your problem.

If you like this article please share on:

related post